Manual Lymph Drainage POR
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage [MLD] is a gentle type of skin massage technique that allows the lymph to drain normally. In addition to improving lymphatic circulation, MLD also increases blood flow in deep and superficial veins.
- Manual Lymph Drainage encourages the natural lymph drainage of waste products away from tissues.
- MLD – relaxes the sympathetic nervous system, this helps in relieving stress.
- Supports and enhances the action of the immune system.
- Helps the body heal more quickly after traumatic surgery.
- It also reduces swelling post cosmetic surgery, again promoting quicker healing.
Using the Dr Vodders’s method, research has shown great improvement in reducing swelling post surgical procedures and post traumatic oedema,
For treatment of:
– Poor venous circulation
– Relaxation of stress related issues
Lymphastim by BTL POR
- Post surgery – Stimulate the lymphatic system to improve the healing process
- Weight loss – Transport body fat into the stomach, increases the feeling of fullness and reduce appetite
- Rapid size reduction – Great for urgent need to fit into an outfit, the lymphatics will reduce thigh, belly and arm size quickly and allow you to flourish.